[User-committee] Summit

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Apr 3 17:45:55 UTC 2013

Great. we'll work on that basis. I hope we won't have too much work to convert the survey information to slides, I don't think there
will be need for large amounts of interpretation but more an opportunity to report the figures and leave some time for discussion.

If we're able to get the results this week, JC and I can prepare summaries during the following week.

How about getting together for breakfast around 8am on the Monday ?

I'd like to have a chat regarding how we'd like to handle the requests from various people regarding helping out with the work of
the user committee and I'm sure they'll be other items that will come out of the survey.

Tim