[User-committee] Summit

JC Martin jcmartin at ebaysf.com
Wed Apr 3 16:06:30 UTC 2013

Works for me too.

JC

From: Ryan Lane <rlane at wikimedia.org<mailto:rlane at wikimedia.org>>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:47:22 -0400
To: Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch<mailto:Tim.Bell at cern.ch>>
Cc: "user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>" <user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [User-committee] Summit

Tim,

This sounds like a good plan to me.

- Ryan

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013, Tim Bell wrote:

Ryan/JC,

We’ve got a slot at the summit on Monday at 11:50 to talk about the user committee and survey results.

I was working out how we could structure the 40 minutes…. 3 chunks came to mind:

A.      Summary of user committee role and future plans (something close to Ryan’s presentation to the board)

B.      User survey – feedback from the users such as their interaction with OpenStack, common areas to improve and goals for the foundation

C.      Deployment survey – who is using what and how are they using it

Given the short time, I suspect the deployment survey part would need the most time but something like 10+5+15 minutes with 10 minutes for Q&A would work.

For a strawman, how about the following ?

A – Ryan
B – Tim
C – JC

I’m fine doing any of the sessions so if there are strong preferences, shout…

Tim