[Product] Cross Project Liaison Discussion Summary

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:37:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

> On Jan 20, 2016, at 11:24 AM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

Would it make sense to add a field for PWG team composition inside the proposed tracker[1]?  This will let everyone identify who to contact.  While I don't think we can add notifications for blueprints, the person who commits the spec could add the CPL as a reviewer (which would trigger an email notification).  This, again, would require the team/CPLs to be known via tracker, wiki, or some other means.

I also think that the tracker will help with some of these items.... Right now we only have user stories without the associated "meta-data".

[1] https://review.openstack.org/265998