[Product] Cross Project Liaison Discussion Summary

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:33:48 UTC 2016

Hi Kenny,

Great summary, the example illustrates the scenario well.  The one question I have is whether the CPSL is being leveraged as a technical SME in this workflow or whether the gaps analysis/initial tech proposal is being sourced by the Product WG (e.g. Someone from inside their own organization).

I would also add that the PWG CPL is also present in project meetings and, therefore, can also help provide market/use-case context when the cross project spec is being discussed (if necessary).

Thanks,
Shamail