[Product] proposal for expediting bug fixes

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 01:21:08 UTC 2015

Hi Kyle and Armando,

Thanks for pointing out some items that require addressing.  Kyle, did you catch my reply to this proposal as well?  Would asking our cross project liaisons to raise an agenda item in the weekly project meetings and then following the normal process for review/merge address some of your concerns?

Regards,
Shamail