[Product] Roadmap Additions

Kenny Johnston kenny.johnston at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Nov 6 14:18:57 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I wanted to follow up from the roadmap presentation presented at the summit. There were two takeaways that I wanted to bring to light and see if I could rally everyone behind.

1. I'd like to add, and be the point person for collecting, Docs and OpenStack-Ansible to the list of projects included in the roadmap view
2. It seemed to me that we had one catchall theme called Manageability, and I thought it might be beneficial to create another theme called "New Services." Here is my thinking. While thematic buckets are valuable, there are instances where an entirely new service (API/CLI command) defies the themes. Directionally, it is useful to understand what projects are focusing on service breadth expansion.

Thoughts?

Kenny Johnston | Senior Product Manager, Private Cloud | Rackspace
kenny.johnston at rackspace.com | rackspace.com |