[Product] Throughts from the Product Working Group working sessions at the summit

Geoff Arnold geoff at geoffarnold.com
Thu Jun 4 14:44:17 UTC 2015

Man thanks, John. This is really useful.

As you say, this describes what’s happening in Nova. Is there any pressure, process or impetus to adopt these ideas in the other projects? Is Nova “sui generis” because of scale, scope, or history? (I’m looping in Kyle in case he wants to provide a Neutron perspective.) I ask, because it is likely to significantly affect the way the Product WG has to operate if we have to interface with a wide range of project-specific governance models.

Thanks again,

Geoff