[Product] update on socialization project

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Mon Apr 6 20:31:45 UTC 2015

I took the action item of sending out an update of the socialization
project from last week's meeting and putting together a strawman
presentation.

So far, we have most of the PTL feedback.  The missing pieces are
Ceilometer (Carol), Trove (Shamail?), and Ironic (Scott).  Other than
that we should be complete now.

The etherpad feedback is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-product-management-socialization

The spreadsheet form is:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-product-management-socialization

I'm hoping we can finish this input by next week's meeting at the
latest.  If you can't cover one of these, let me know and I'll grab
it.

Also, I started a draft of the presentation for the summit.  I don't
think we have a full session worth of material so I'd like to use the
time to introduce the Product group, get feedback and other projects
we have too.  I put in some placeholder slides to this effect and I'm
hoping we can work as a group on it.  The session is monday am so its
a great time to introduce ourselves.

If you want to help, please check this out and maybe put your name by
some slides (or add new ones) with notes.  We can set up a meeting
after the next team meeting to discuss with whoever has gotten
involved.

Draft Preso:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1sbTSRX14_rDLnX8HAerNi3J2Oo9GpbH8I9OxBZIWasA/edit?usp=sharing

-- MikeC