[Product] update on socialization project

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:42:29 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sending out a recap based on the meeting last week.  I believe Carol had volunteered for both Ceilometer and Trove.  I had raised my hand to help with Ironic but Scott will be talking to the PTL now.

Please put me down for helping with the presentation.  I'll try to review the draft this week, however I will probably not be able to for at least a few days.

I am hopeful that we will have feedback from the remaining PTLs by next week.  This will leave us with plenty of time to clean up the collected data and maybe even spot some common items/concerns.

Thanks,
Shamail