[Openstack] [ceilometer] Troubleshooting Ceilometer

Nadya Shakhat nprivalova at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 2 10:10:33 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

You may check several things:
1. Do you have messages in queues and do the queues have listeners? For
example, check collector-related queue 'metering.sample' by default.

rabbitmqctl list_queues name messages consumers | grep metering

rabbitmqctl list_queues name messages consumers | grep notification

The both queues should have consumers

2. Check entries directly in db you use.

Thanks,

Nadya