[Openstack] [ceilometer] Troubleshooting Ceilometer

Tom Walsh expresswebsys at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:48:36 UTC 2016

Nadya,

Okay. So looking at these two here is what I am seeing:

metering.sample 0       1

notifications.error     5       0
notifications.info      1139    0
notifications.sample    18488   0

So I am guessing that means we have a consumer for metering, but not a
consumer on notifications (and there is a bit of a backlog on those
queues). Is that a correct statement?

We are utilizing the mongodb backend for storage, but we aren't overly
familiar with it or how to inspect data within it. Any pointers for
checking that side of things?