[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud Image - Forbidden access! Glance fails with error 500.

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:24:07 UTC 2016

But I need to rely on the upstream URLs for two reasons:

1- During Glance provision, I can't download the images, the images MUST be
downloaded by Glance itself, by demand (that's why I always use --location
and that's why I'm still using Glance v1;

2- By relying on a remote URL, I don't need to re-add the images every
single time that upstream updates its image, Glance will always download
the latest directly from upstream.

BTW, I've sent those messages to both lists (Ubuntu / OpenStack) because
this interests Ubuntu and since Glance is failing with Error 500, OpenStack
guys might be interested as well.

Cheers!
Thiago