[Openstack] [Keystone] List group members with policy.v3cloudsample.json

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Aug 4 07:27:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I had a similar issue recently [1], I had to adjust my policy file
because for some reason "domain_id:default" was not applied, instead I
use "user_domain_id:default" which works fine now.

---cut here---
control1:~ # grep "\"cloud_admin\":" /etc/keystone/policy.json
     "cloud_admin": "rule:admin_required and (domain_id:default or
user_domain_id:default)",
---cut here---

And I added it as an OR statement as a workaround to keep the original
statement. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Eugen

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2016-June/016454.html

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983