[Openstack] tacker+devstack image configuration

HADDLETON, Robert W (Bob) bob.haddleton at nokia.com
Wed Apr 13 18:44:58 UTC 2016

Hi Victor:
     If you are using the Mitaka version and the TOSCA template format
you can include the "key_name" property in the VDU declaration with the
name of the key to use, it should be mapped to the OS::Nova::Compute
object in the Heat template and available for use.

The legacy YAML format for Tacker VNFD templates does not support the
key_name parameter.

Bob