[Openstack] Running Xen VMs on Openstack

Girija Sharan girijasharansingh at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:14:00 UTC 2015

Hi Robson,

Thank you for your pointers, but I have already explored them and this is
not what I am looking for.
To convert to qcow2 format using qemu-img convert, I have to have
corresponding .img files of each VM. But I have running Xen Server VMs but
not their .img files. Because of this how can I convert them to qcow2
format.
I believe the problem is clear to all else let me know if you need more
inputs.