[Openstack] customizing trove instances security group

Ali Nazemian alinazemian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:53:51 UTC 2015

Dear Mark,
Hi,
Thank you very much. I did add ssh rule to booted instance and I also set
floating ip address for this instance in order to ssh into the instance.
But when I tried to ssh into this instance I got permission denied (public
key) error. It seems that when trove try to initialize a nova instance It
did not set key-pair for that. Anyway my question would be how can I set
key-pair for the booted instance? or how can I create trove instance with
having key-pair? If it is not possible to set key-pair for trove create
instance, is it any other way to do ssh into trove instance? (I just what
to debug something related to trove guest-agent)
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian