[Openstack] Ceilometer Plugin Development

liusheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Tue Aug 11 12:33:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

you installed Juno ceilometer ? If you want to add pollters to
compute-agent, you can simply follow these steps:

* adding your polllster, this can reference other similar implementation.
* enable the entry of your pollster in setup.cfg, it is will be
reflected in entry_points.txt under the
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ceilometer-*.egg-info/ after installation
* install your changed code

Liusheng

在 2015/8/11 15:22, Geoffrey Tran 写道: