[Openstack] Keystone Startup issue

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Mar 21 00:18:54 UTC 2014

On RHEL 6.x I use $ service openstack-keystone restart and that works for
me.

Curl is definitely one way. Another handy trick I learned to make sure
Keystone was listening:
$ wget http://IP_ADDR:5000
$ wget http://IP_ADDR:35357

You have all the tools installed right? I.e. yum install -y openstack-utils
and the rest of the packages?

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*