[Openstack] Proposal for manuals translation process

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu May 3 09:40:57 UTC 2012

I agree that we should define our objectives with respect to translations.
And we should also define the criteria of the translation web tool. There
are three
tools mentioned in the community now: Launchpad, Transifex and Pootle.
They have their own characteristics. The strength and the shortage are
different.
Before we start selection, we need to decide the criteria, and the
priorities of the required features.

How can we start this work? Shall we start by a vote?

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)
China Standards and Open Source Team
Emerging Technology Institute (ETI)
IBM China Development Lab
Tel:(86-10)82453491
Email: guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Address: 1F Tower B, Diamond Building 19 Zhongguancun Software Park,
8 Dongbeiwang West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C.100193

openstack-bounces+guoyingc=cn.ibm.com at lists.launchpad.net wrote on
05/02/2012 11:55:59 PM: