[Openstack] Gerrit/Jenkins Integration - Jenkins messages

Scott Lavender slavender at internap.com
Wed Jul 11 11:02:28 UTC 2012

So, I wonder how the OpenStack Gerrit avoids sending these start messages.
Has it been customized?

--

*Scott Lavender | Cloud Release Engineer

Google Voice 678.744.8194
slavender at internap.com • www.internap.com
<http://www.internap.com/>
INTERNAP ®
connectivity | colocation | managed hosting | cloud

One Ravinia Drive • Suite 1300 • Atlanta • GA • 30346*