[Openstack] [glance] legacy client removal and python-glanceclient

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Wed Aug 1 04:49:31 UTC 2012

I think we're running out of opportunities to do stuff like this.

This is exactly the sort of thing that will drive George Reese into a
homocidal rage.  More to the point its exactly the sort of thing our users
are going to despise us for.  And that hatred will outlive any benefit.

Users only remember the bad stuff.  We need to soften the blow on stuff
like this.  Hell we need to actively work our asses off to prevent stuff
like this.

You know it, but it needs to be said on list.  Because people are going to
complain that we didn't think.

-Matt