[Openstack] Feature Freeze status

Soren Hansen soren at openstack.org
Mon Mar 28 18:54:51 UTC 2011

2011/3/28 Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>:
> I'd like to say that I dislike this type of "behind closed doors"
> development, where things are developed without a blueprint, bug or
> linked branch and then thrown very late into the review queue.

I'd appreciate a discussion about this at the summit, too. Just to
register my opinion ahead of time: Were it from "outside" people (i.e.
not one of our "regulars"), I'd have less of a problem with this. It's
hard to keep a straight face while telling people that they need to
follow this or that process when we can't even manage to do so
ourselves. We should be leading by example.

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/