[Openstack] Feature Freeze status

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Mar 29 12:29:15 UTC 2011

Todd Willey wrote:
> I read the initial problem as "some things don't have blueprints and
> are developed in isolation" which I didn't see as a problem.  Now i
> see it as:
> * coherency of vision
> * review priority

This should partially address the review priority issue:
http://wiki.openstack.org/reviewslist/

Note that it relies on bug and blueprint links to actually evaluate that
priority.

> * branches dropping right before freeze (I don't think this is solvable)

I'd rather solve it by education rather than repression, but it will
probably take a few bad experiences (like rejecting late branches) for
people to realize that it's counter-productive.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack