[Openstack] Instance IDs and Multiple Zones

Chris Behrens chris.behrens at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 22 18:47:52 UTC 2011

Without fixing the integer ID problem, I'd vote for reserving some bits for zone ID.  I don't like the idea assigning ranges to zones.  But I think the right answer is to fix the integer ID problem.