[Openstack-track-chairs] Track Chair Feedback

Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki) gkevorki at cisco.com
Thu Aug 25 12:40:09 UTC 2016

One thought from my end...

Knowing how the OpenStack Foundation values diversity, I was surprised to see that the Community Building track was comprised of 4 men as track chairs. It seemed a bit ironic to have the 4 of us debating the various panels on diversity that were submitted for consideration to the CB track.

Diversity starts at home. :)

My $.02.

[http://www-author.cisco.com/c/dam/cec/organizations/gmcc/services-tools/signaturetool/images/logo/logo_gradient.png]

Gary Kevorkian

MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - EVENTS

Marketing and Communications

gkevorki at cisco.com<mailto:gkevorki at cisco.com>

Tel: +3237912058

Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com>