[Openstack-track-chairs] Track Chair Feedback

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:27:59 UTC 2016

Very nice tool and 'evolving' over the past few summits.

Would be great if i can see a summary of affiliated companies of the
proposals that I/we have selected at the Selection/Team list.
e.g.
Track A: A total of 20 companies are selected
Company X: 6 sessions are selected in Track A
Company Y: 6 sessions are selected in Track A
Company Z: 8 sessions are selected in Track A