[Openstack-track-chairs] Duplicate talk -- Same talk in two different tracks

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu Aug 4 17:09:44 UTC 2016

They're not 100% random. We have like 1,000 different variations or
something (I need to check on actual numbers) that we deliver. The
reason for that is that setting a random order for every single user was
becoming costly from a db perspective.  The "logged out" order should be
the same for anyone since it's tied to the user credentials.

However, I'm looking into this now b/c it's a pretty big coincidence
that you are both seeing the same order.