[Openstack-track-chairs] Duplicate talk -- Same talk in two different tracks

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:54:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just wanted to verify if the order is truly random since these sessions
also showed up as the 5th and 6th sessions for me too when I was voting.  I
also noticed that when I use an incognito session without being signed in,
I always see the same talk come up first (Running Cinder in Docker).

Thanks,
Shamail

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com
> wrote:

> Just wanted to highlight this talk:
>

> Avoiding Datageddon - Ensuring availability with exponential data growth
>
> is in two different tracks:  Cloud Models & Economics and Big Data
>
> Do we have a way of identifying identical talks that have been submitted
> to multiple tracks?
>
> Do we care?
>

> I'm of two minds about this, but the dupe popped up as serieally displayed
> as the 5th and 6th talks when I went to the vote page.
>

> --Rocky

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time