[Openstack-track-chairs] summit selections

Winn, Sean Sean.Winn at emc.com
Thu Mar 5 22:01:38 UTC 2015

Jonathan,

My understanding is that vendor pitches related to products, tools and services have a track dedicated to those submissions. If you feel that a vendor product pitch is incorrectly in your track, request the admins have it moved to the Products, Tools and Services track where it might fit in better (and maybe have a better chance of being selected).

Regards,

Sean