[Openstack-track-chairs] Network talk for "Planning your OpenStack"

Kamhout, Das das.kamhout at intel.com
Thu Mar 5 22:22:36 UTC 2015

This is for the Network track or anyone else that sees something compelling...

We are short on a network track that doesn't lean too heavy in one direction.  We need a session that articulates the landscape and choices around networking on OpenStack (do I do nova-network, should I use floating IPs, is Neutron going to work with my X SDN controller?  What is an SDN :), etc).  Anyone have a session they can send over?  This will be for those forming their path on OpenStack.

Thx,
-Das and the "Planning your OpenStack" crew

***enohp opyt eht morf tnes***