[Openstack-track-chairs] Call for Speakers Feedback, Next Steps

Rossella Sblendido rossble at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:33:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

+1 to limiting the number of submissions per person
+1 to Stefano's proposal to have a feature in the track chair tool to get
all the submission by the same speaker
+1 to have a random subset of presentations to vote on in the public voting

I like the idea of adding a field where the submitter can explain why
his/her talk should be selected. I'd like to see facts listed in this
field. This should be the place where the submitter can add info to prove
that she/he has first hand knowledge regarding the topic. As Salvatore was
already suggesting, I'd encourage people to share code repositories, papers
and anything that can be useful to show their contribution.

I am OK with asking if the submitter has already presented somewhere else
before. It can be anywhere else, university, local meetups... this
shouldn't discourage new voices.
For frequent speakers we can use the data collected in Tokyo. Are they
online somewhere?

cheers,

Rossella