[Openstack-track-chairs] Call for Speakers Feedback, Next Steps

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:28:20 UTC 2015

The other thing I remember being discussed before is how to make the
community voting more useful and less susceptible to company bias / vote
stuffing. The one idea I liked that came out of that was to present each
voter with a random subset of presentations to vote on, rather than all of
them. This a) Means they can't just pick all of the presentations from
their company b) encourages them to read all of the presentations to choose
between them, since they only see a relatively small number