[Openstack-track-chairs] Speaker confirmation emails

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Mar 20 21:09:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

FYI - we are now sending out the notification emails to everyone who submitted a talk for the Summit.

The accepted talk emails are being sent from the Summit Speaker Managers - Tamara and Beth - who will become the point of contact for all speakers moving forward.

The alternate and unaccepted talk emails are being sent from the events at opebstack.org alias. I will receive any replies to those emails.

All accepted and alternate speakers will receive a free code to register for the Summit.

The schedule will be published online next Monday/Tuesday. I will share the link with you at that time.

Tomorrow I will send out free registration codes to each of you. Thank you again for all of your assistance in programming the Summit schedule!

Cheers,
Claire