[Openstack-track-chairs] Early Bird Reg Deadline Extended to March 28

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Tue Mar 18 16:05:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

FYI - we have decided to extend the Early Bird registration deadline to Friday, March 28.  The original deadline was March 21.

We are extending the deadline to allow more time for people to review the published Summit schedule before they pay to register. On March 29 registration prices will increase.

For the people who submitted talks that do not get accepted into the final Summit schedule -  the extended deadline will offer the ability for them to register at the discounted Early Bird price.

On Wednesday/Thursday of this week we plan to notify all speakers whether or not their talk is accepted into the final schedule.  By early next week we will publish the Summit agenda.

Cheers,
Claire