[openstack-tc] [Gold Members] [Foundation Board] OpenStack Deliverables Map -- Feedback Request

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Oct 11 15:16:46 UTC 2017

> In conclusion, please keep in mind that there is no attempt at
> categorizing OpenStack components that that will be universally accepted
> as the correct one. As any mapping exercise, this one is a balancing act
> between what we show, what we don't show, readability, and correctness.
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Thanks for working on this. I think it is a very useful exercise, and even if
it can never be fully complete or comprehensive, I think this at least is able
to represent where things fit in the stack and help those newer to OpenStack to
get a little better lay of the land.

At least a good thought exercise for our own sake as well.

Sean