[openstack-tc] Tagging the governance repo for the upcoming election

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Oct 12 00:33:43 UTC 2017

Hello all,
    I'm not certain who exactly has the ACL to do this but on behalf of
the election team can we request that the governance repo is tagged with
oct-2017-elections.

There are a number[1] of open changes that alter the repos included and
that interm affects the rolls.  Given the election officials need the
tag to generate/validate the rolls.  The election commences at: Oct 14,
2017 23:59 UTC. Ideally we'd have 24 hours so request the tag is
applied by 	Oct 13, 2017 23:59 UTC

Yours Tony.

[1] A ballpark list would be:
    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/governance+is:open+file:reference/projects.yaml