[openstack-tc] Selecting the Pike PTL (and TC?) electionofficials

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:46:38 UTC 2016

I am interested in being an election official. I have a little experience
with the polling site that is used and I think this would be a good
opportunity to learn more about OpenStack's election processes.

I've been in the community for a little over a year now and seen a few
elections happen. Having recently started at the Foundation I am getting to
see a higher level view of the goings on of governance and the community
and am eager to learn more.

Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)