[openstack-tc] Coordination of cross-project design summit sessions

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 17:44:24 UTC 2014

Last week we discussed the TC taking on the responsibility of organizing
the cross-project design summit track [1].  I agreed to help coordinate
that effort.  Thierry set the deadline for submissions to this track to
be April 10 (tomorrow).  The deadline for other tracks is April 20.  To
give people time to propose sessions that don't make the cut to other
tracks, we need to do a pretty quick turnaround on this.

Here's my thinking for how to approach this.  Please let me know in the
next day or so if you would like to assist with putting the
cross-project track agenda together.  I will be in touch with that group
directly about how we can coordinate on reviewing and making selections.
 We should work quickly and aim to have a proposed set of sessions ready
for review by the TC in the meeting on April 15.

Sound reasonable?

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2014/tc.2014-04-01-20.03.log.html#l-274
[2]