[openstack-dev] Session suggestions for the Juno Design Summit now open

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 31 12:06:55 UTC 2014

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We have two *new* categories this time around:
>
> "Cross-project workshops"
> Those will be used to discuss topics which affect all OpenStack
> projects, and therefore increase convergence and collaboration across
> program barriers.
>
> "Other projects"
> Those will let unofficial, OpenStack-related, open source projects to
> have a design discussion within the Design Summit area. We'll limit this
> to one session per project to give room to as many projects as possible.
>
> You have until *April 20* to suggest sessions. Proposed session topics
> will be reviewed by PTLs afterwards, potentially merged with other
> suggestions before being scheduled.

In order to facilitate travel organization, we've been asked to confirm
which projects are accepted in the "Other projects" track ASAP. We'll
therefore have a slightly shorter deadline for that track to give
proposals a final answer before mid-April.

It's also useful for us to know which topics are covered in the
"Cross-project workshops" before we go and schedule the program-specific
categories, so we'll also have a shorter deadline for proposals on
cross-project workshops as well.

For both categories, please submit suggestions before *April 10* if you
want to be considered fairly. After that date, proposals may still be
considered if any slots are left, but most likely all the slots will
have been allocated.

Thierry Carrez (ttx)