[openstack-tc] Icehouse TC opening

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 18 14:02:50 UTC 2013

Old and new TC members,

Congratulations on your (re)election ! This email contains a few
administrative details and things you should know.

1. We will gather informally during the OpenStack Summit in Hong-Kong
for a TC dinner in a fine restaurant, organized by Monty and sponsored
by HP. Details will follow.

2. Those of us who are free at that time can participate to the "Meet
the Technical Committee" panel at the Summit (scheduled Wednesday, Nov 6
at 5:30pm). There is room for all of us !

3. Our first official meeting should happen after that, probably the
week after the summit if the agenda calls for one.

4. We need to designate a Chair. The role of the chair is to know our
Charter (and most of the Foundation bylaws) by heart, keep track of the
TC agenda, organize our meetings and report back on their results. I'm
totally happy to continue in that role, but if any other member really
wants to do it in my place, I won't complain. Please reply to this
thread before the end of next week if you're interested.

Cheers,