[openstack-tc] core group management change

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Mar 7 07:51:37 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

We sent this out, but I believe it got buried in other CLA related things.

Groups for gerrit are not longer tied to launchpad. They are now
directly managed in gerrit. SO - if you want to add or remove core
folks, go to the admin | group page in gerrit, find the group, and
manage it there.

You may also want to do the same thing for drivers groups.

You may want to update the launchpad group, because ttx uses those to
contact core groups about security things.

We've also discussed making a PTL group with all of the ptls in it, so
that giving all the ptls review status on a project is possible. (think
openstack/requirements as a good example here)

Thanks!
Monty