[Openstack-stable-maint] backport-potential tag tracker

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Tue May 14 18:43:35 UTC 2013

Hey All-

Leading up to the freeze of 2013.1.1 I threw together a little script to
help track what bugs have been tagged for backport vs what has been
proposed and merged, to both master and stable branches.  The idea is
that once both master + stable columns are green (patch merged to master
AND backport merged to stable), the bug can be targeted to the milestone
and the tag removed (thus removing it from the tracker).  It's a bit
rough ATM and not without bugs (eg, abandoned proposals still stick
around as cruft), but it proved to be super helpful last time and I'll
be giving it some TLC as we get closer to 2013.1.2:

For the time being you can find it @
http://no-carrier.net/~adam/stable/backport_tags/

Source @ git://github.com/gandelman-a/openstack-stable-tools.git if
anyone is interested in helping improve.

Adam