[Openstack-stable-maint] Merges to stable/folsom

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 11:02:27 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

On Tue, 2013-01-29 at 10:31 +0000, Daviey Walker wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Hope you are well.
>
> You've probably noticed that I accepted a few merges to stable/folsom.
>  I spotted on a comment for one that stable/folsom was in freeze until
> this Thursday.  I didn't realise this, which is why you will have seen
> a few land today.
>
> I apologise for this, and whilst i'm confident they were safe and the
> regression potential is low; I am willing to help solve any issues
> this causes (Including backing them out).

Thanks for the heads-up. Partly my bad, I should have been keeping a
closer watch out.

The process isn't perfect, but I'm reluctant to get into the
complication of doing the equivalent of milestone-proposed for stable
releases. We'll probably end up doing that eventually, though.

The three changes merged since we froze were:

    https://review.openstack.org/19264
      nova: Fix to include error message in instance faults

    https://review.openstack.org/20644
      quantum: LinuxBridge: update status according to admin_state_up

    https://review.openstack.org/20544
      quantum: Ensure that correct root helper is used

Anyone with concerns, please shout.

Thanks,
Mark.