[Openstack-security] OSSN-0068

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu May 12 20:22:17 UTC 2016

Hi Luke,

You don't need to worry about branching first. Gerrit is fine with this.
That workflow is more for your simplicity and ease of use than anything
else.

Reviewers will come along on their own. You don't need to add people.

Also, this mailing list is really not used. We prefer to use openstack-dev
with the [security] tag.

Cheers,
Ian

P.S.