[Openstack-security] OSSN-0068

Luke Hinds lhinds at redhat.com
Wed May 11 14:50:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

I added OSSN for rate limiting:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ossn/+bug/1553324

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313896/

I had a dumb moment and did a git review, without checking out to my own
branch first. Is this an issue? I compared it to other reviews and it looks
the same, but that might be as they are already merged into master.

Should I abandon / reset  and then do a branch checkout, or is it OK?

I also noted that no reviewers are added. Should I add these manually?

My plan is still to do a security docs guide on rate limiting, with text on
the different end-points, but its going to take a while, so I pushed this
for now to save the OSSN being held up.

Regards,
Luke