[Openstack-security] Certmonger

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Tue Oct 29 15:44:39 UTC 2013

Adam,

Can you provide a little more detail on what pieces of OpenStack you are
imagining would integrate with Certmonger?  I think some concrete examples
of why this is needed would go a long ways towards helping to spark some
discussion here.  But you've piqued my interest and I'd like to hear more.
 I'd certainly attend a session on this on Hong Kong, for what it's worth.

Cheers,
-bryan