[Openstack-security] develop a common State of OpenStack Security briefing

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Wed Jul 31 14:50:29 UTC 2013

Interesting deck although I think it's a mistake to believe that OpenStack
itself is made out of 'defensible' technologies and the only requirement
is to turn on the correct 'switches'.

This is certainly the case in a lot of the technologies used and a large
degree of what the security guide addresses is exactly this - flipping the
right switches to secure your deployment. However there are a bunch of
design decisions that need to be revisited because the security impact is
significant and the effort required to fix can be very high.