[Openstack-security] develop a common State of OpenStack Security briefing

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Wed Jul 31 12:51:02 UTC 2013

You can find the talk here:
https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/events/presentation-material/
https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/RSA-CSA-Chris-C-Kemp-Keynote-February-2012.pptx

I agree with you on some of the default configuration choices were made without security in mind, but the point I was trying to make is on slide 35.  OpenStack is made up of defensible technologies, but the responsibility is on the deployment.  In some ways, I see this as no different than other web frameworks in their default deployments.

Brian