[Openstack-security] [OSSN] Draft: Nova Baremetal Exposes Previous Tenant Data

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Wed Jul 3 06:41:42 UTC 2013

So I think two things probably need to happen here. One is a further
discussion on how 'dangerous' code should be tagged in future, the second
is if this needs a CVE.

In regard to the latter I don't think there's a big reason _NOT_ to cut a
CVE but I'm not passionate about it either way. What I would like is some
agreement so if there is a CVE I can reference it in the OSSN and if there
isn't I can just go ahead and publish.

Cheers
-Rob