[Openstack-personas] Personas project in Launchpad?

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 14:16:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would there be interest in having a personas project in Launchpad?

This would have a few benefits:
* Source control to version control the various documents we'll be
working on
* Bug tracker to enable issue tracking
* Committers would be considered ATCs and get Design Summit invitations
and free Summit passes, where we can attend & evangelise Personas to
developers

Using Launchpad for the third benefit is kind of a hack - there's no
good way to get official recognition of time & effort spent working on
personas (and other non-technical subject areas like marketing,
documentation), but using source control to track things provides a nice
easy way to do so.

Anyone interested? If so, anyone know what's involved?

Thanks,
Dave.
--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13